[CODATA-international] Fwd: The seventh Arab-American Frontiers of Science, Engineering, and Medicine Symposium

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon Jun 10 07:22:04 EDT 2019

Please see below, perhaps of interest.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

Registration Open: CODATA 2019 Beijing <http://codata2019.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/1>, Towards next-generation data-driven science: policies, practices and platforms, 19-20 September

Call for Presentations and Posters: CODATA 2019 Beijing <https://conference.codata.org/conference/CODATA_2019/call_for_presentations/> - deadline 24 June

CODATA FAIR Data Training Activities: <http://www.codata.org/fair-data-training> a short report on A Terminology for FAIR Stewardship Skills Workshop <https://terms4fairskills.github.io/Announcement.html>, CODATA, Paris, 20-21 May 2019

Call for Comments: White Paper on Next Generation Disaster Data Infrastructure <http://www.codata.org/task-groups/linked-open-data-for-global-disaster-risk-research/second-white-paper-on-next-generation-disaster-data-infrastructure> - deadline 30 June

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE