[CODATA-international] 答复: Registration Now Open for RDA Plenary 13 in Philadelphia

ma ma at im.ac.cn
Sat Feb 9 11:09:11 EST 2019

Dear Dr. Yolanda Meleco,

Thank you for sharing the information of RDA meeting.

We World Data Center for Microorganisms(WDCM) is leading the global data cooperation named Global Catalogue of Microorganisms(GCM), now 126 microbial resource centers from 47 countries joined this cooperation, and provide about 400,000 microbial strain data to us.  And 670 microbial resource centers from 76 countries register in WDCM.

We are very interested in RDA activities.  But I will attend DOE JGI meeting in US in the same time, so I can not attend the Philadelphia.  I will try to attend next RDA meeting.  Please keep me announced.

Best regards,

Juncai

Dr. Juncai MA

Director, WFCC-MIRCEN World Data Center for Microorganisms(WDCM)

Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences

NO.1-3 West Beichen Road, Chaoyang District,

Beijing 100101, P. R. China

Tel: +86-10-64807422

FAX: +86-10-64807426

 <mailto:ma at im.ac.cn> ma at im.ac.cn