[CODATA-international] Fw: Announcing launch of the SAR Handbook

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Apr 20 03:38:20 EDT 2019

Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Handbook - Comprehensive Methodologies for Forest Monitoring and Biomass Estimation (details below) might be of interest. My thanks to all colleagues who contributed for this  and shared it for the benefit of the wider geo community.

This resource is timely  esp. with the  forthcoming NASA and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) SAR mission (NISAR) https://nisar.jpl.nasa.gov

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr. Suchith Anand

Chief Scientific Adviser

Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition (G7)

https://www.godan.info