[CODATA-international] Fwd: Registration open: CASRAI UK-Reconnect meeting, June 19, 2019

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Thu Apr 18 01:46:29 EDT 2019

 Reconnect UK 2019 "Making Research Management Information more Efficient
and Effective"

June 19, 2019 - Ulster University, York Street, Belfast, County
Antrim, BT15 1ED
<https://casrai.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&id=0cd7408f9a&e=e1a93da9ed>

CASRAI-UK(Consortium Advancing Standards In Research Administrative
Information - UK group) invites you to attend the 2019 ReConnect UK
workshop Wednesday, June 19th in Ulster University, York
Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT15 1ED (Room BA-02-001)

The CASRAI mission is to simplify & harmonize administrative requirements
so that researchers can “reduce & reuse” their information across multiple
processes. Our vision is a highly productive and operationally efficient
ecosystem where researchers spend no more than 20% of their time on
administration.

Our work is to actively foster networks of collaboration across the key &
diverse stakeholders who collect information from researchers during  the
research life-cycle and to publish standard guidelines and recommendations
that enable funders, vendors and research institutions to reduce undue
burden.

We invite all those who are interested in making research management and
administration more efficient and effective to join us for this 1-day
meeting, which we anticipate to run from approximately 09:00 am - 16:00 pm.

For those arriving the day before we will be arranging some evening
get-togethers.

Register here:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/casrai-uk-reconnect-2019-tickets-58993035758
<https://casrai.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&id=3210f440b8&e=e1a93da9ed>
June 2019
19
*Register before May 29th to save £**10*
REGISTER
<https://casrai.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&id=264052eb2e&e=e1a93da9ed>
<https://casrai.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&id=6f7e75c302&e=e1a93da9ed>
FOLLOW
ON TWITTER
<https://casrai.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&id=b1c2fb2d34&e=e1a93da9ed>
<https://casrai.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&id=443e8363fa&e=e1a93da9ed>
VISIT
OUR PAGE
<https://casrai.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&id=d6664076ed&e=e1a93da9ed>
*Copyright © *|2019|* *|LIST_CASRAI|*, All rights reserved.*

*Our mailing address is:*
CASRAI
9450 SW Gemini Drive #79059
Beaverton, OR 97008
Phone: (613) 291-7635
EIN: 26-0389639

You can update your preferences
<https://casrai.us10.list-manage.com/profile?u=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&id=eeaf6173e1&e=e1a93da9ed>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://casrai.us10.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&id=eeaf6173e1&e=e1a93da9ed&c=18a2461a21>
.

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=52954b27d1be3d6b048cd2ba8&afl=1>

--

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE