[CODATA-international] Save the dates: IDCC19, 4th-7th February, Melbourne

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Mar 21 07:47:54 EDT 2018

Please see the message below reproduced from Kevin Ashley, director of the Digital Curation Centre regarding the next International Digital Curation Conference, which will take place in Melbourne, Australia, 4-7 February 2019

We announced the date and location of next year's International Digital Curation Conference in the closing session at this year's IDCC. For those of you who weren't there, or those who were but didn't take notes, we're putting it on record. IDCC19 will take place between February 4th & February 7th 2019 in Melbourne, Australia. It's the first time IDCC has been to the southern hemisphere and hence the first time it will take place in summer. The clothing will be different but we trust that everything that makes IDCC worth attending will stay the same. Thanks to our hosts at the University of Melbourne for making this possible. More details in the DCC news item:

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/news/save-date-idcc19-4-7-february-melbourne

--
Kevin Ashley. Director, Digital Curation Centre         http://www.dcc.ac.uk/
E: director at dcc.ac.uk   @kevingashley      | P: DCC, Argyle Hse (F West),

CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2017 - updated for 2017 and looking forward to 2018 - https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1167846 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1167846>

CODATA Looking Forward to 2018: what is coming up this year? Including International Data Week, CODATA Elections, new CODATA Task Groups <http://www.codata.org/uploads/CODATA%20Important%20Dates%202018.pdf>

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE