[CODATA-international] Fwd: Register now! AfriGEOSS Week 2018

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Jun 6 10:03:05 EDT 2018

The announcement below, relating to the AfriGEOSS week may be of interest to subscribers to the CODATA International list.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

International Data Week 2018: deadline for papers and poster abstracts for SciDataCon, 25 June: consult the Call for Papers <https://www.scidatacon.org/conference/IDW2018/call_for_papers/> and the Accepted Sessions <https://www.scidatacon.org/IDW2018/sessions/>.

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE