[CODATA-international] Fwd: IASSIST & CARTO 2018 CALL FOR PROPOSALS: Once Upon a Data Point: Sustaining our Data Storytellers

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Oct 24 00:30:46 EDT 2017

The announcement below of the next IASSIST (International Association for Social Science Information Services and Technology) Conference held jointly with the 52nd annual conference of the Association of Canadian Map Libraries and Archives (ACMLA-ACACC) in Montréal, Québec, Canada from May 28-June 1, 2018 will be of interest to the international CODATA community.

See the conference website http://www.library.mcgill.ca/iassistcarto2018/ <http://www.library.mcgill.ca/iassistcarto2018/> and information below for the call for papers (deadline 20 November).

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Announcing International Data Week 2018 <http://www.codata.org/events/conferences/international-data-week-2018>  22-26 October, Gaborone, Botswana

Papers from SciDataCon 2016, part of International Data Week, Denver, Colorado now available in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/collections/special/scidatacon/>

Film about CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science 2017, ICTP, Trieste: #DataTrieste <https://vimeo.com/232209813> from Studio Cosico

What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2017 (Second Edition) https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1034217 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1034217>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE