[CODATA-international] Fwd: Towards a Data Infrastructure Framework, UbuntuNetConnect 2017, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 1 November 2017

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Thu Nov 2 05:01:24 EDT 2017

Members of the CODATA International Community may be interested in the information below about a workshop 'Towards a Data Infrastructure Framework’, convened by the African Open Science Platform project at the UbuntuNetConnect 2017, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 1 November 2017.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Announcing International Data Week 2018 <http://www.codata.org/events/conferences/international-data-week-2018>  22-26 October, Gaborone, Botswana

Papers from SciDataCon 2016, part of International Data Week, Denver, Colorado now available in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/collections/special/scidatacon/>

Film about CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science 2017, ICTP, Trieste: #DataTrieste <https://vimeo.com/232209813> from Studio Cosico

What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2017 (Second Edition) https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1034217 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1034217>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE