[CODATA-international] [DCH2017] Int. Conference on Digital Cultural Heritage, Berlin | Early Bird Registration available until June 12

CL Kenneth klchelule at gmail.com
Tue May 23 07:39:15 EDT 2017

Dear Horst

This is excellent information.

We are currently trying to develop a digital repository system. I hope this
will be of benefit to us.

Regards

*Dr. K. Chelule, PhD,** FIET, **MAMEK*

Deputy Director,

Research, Technology and Innovation (*RTI*)

Kenya Industrial Research & Development Institute (*KIRDI*)

P O Box 30650-00100, Nairobi, *Kenya*

*www.kirdi.go.ke <http://www.kirdi.go.ke>*