[CODATA-international] Fwd: [open-science] You are invited: Open Data Day, 4 March 2017

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Feb 8 07:42:59 EST 2017

The announcement below, relating to event opportunities for Open Data Day, may be of interest despite the very short deadline.

Best wishes,

Simon.

1) Save the Date!  International CODATA 2017 Conference, “Global Challenges and Data-Driven Science”: 8-13 October 2017, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. <http://www.codata.org/news/152/62/Save-the-Date-the-International-CODATA-2017-Conference-Global-Challenges-and-Data-Driven-Science>

2) Call for Expressions of Interest to Host International Data Week 2018 <http://www.codata.org/news/153/62/Call-for-Expressions-of-Interest-to-Host-International-Data-Week-2018> - deadline 10 March.

3) The CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2016 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830 <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.165830> summarises some of CODATA's most important activities over the last year of so.
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE