[CODATA-international] R, Scala and Stan courses

elias mwakilama mwakilamae at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 02:24:59 EDT 2016

Dear Colin,

Thanks for sharing. Do you also run them online like through Cousera
training courses for those us not close to your institution?

Best regards,

Elias (Malawi, Africa)

--
Elias Mwakilama
Deputy Head
Emails: mwakilamae at gmail.com/ emwakilama at cc.ac.mw
Web-profile: http://mwakilamae.wix.com/scientist-site

"Mathematics knows no races or geographic boundaries; for mathematics the
cultural world is one country"-David Hilbert