[CODATA-international] R, Scala and Stan courses

Colin Gillespie colin.gillespie at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 10:47:20 EDT 2016

Dear All,

My name is Colin Gillespie, and I was a tutor at the CODATA-RDA School of
Research Data Science held at ICTP in Trieste in August (or #DataTrieste)
http://www.codata.org/working-groups/research-data-science-summer-schools -
I co-led the modules on Grammar of Graphics and Advanced ggplot2 and web
visualisation (see
http://indico.ictp.it/event/7658/other-view?view=ictptimetable).

I run related courses on R, Stan & Scala which may be of interest. The
courses are run throughout the UK (we also run numerous in-house courses).
 There is a charge for the courses, but we try to keep the courses as
affordable as possible. More details are available from the course website:
www.jumpingrivers.com

Best wishes,

Colin

P.S. If you really can't afford the fees, please get in contact with us and
we'll see if a waiver is possible.