[CODATA-international] PERICLES Newsletter - May 2016

Ligios, Linda linda.ligios at kcl.ac.uk
Fri May 20 09:56:58 EDT 2016

*Apologies for cross posting*

The May edition of the PERICLES FP7 newsletter is out now: http://eepurl.com/b1xddP

In this issue we ask you to complete a small survey that we have prepared under request of the EU following the recent review. The survey will help us identifying needs in long-term preservation both for a free information portal and a white paper. We kindly ask you to respond to a brief set of questions (10-15 min) by 1 June: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OScbcLmL4GkkhIIvRDMdWs904xFkBzEmmDCbkNW_Znk/viewform

PERICLES FP7 is a four-year Project (2013-2017) funded by the European Union, which aims to address the challenge of ensuring that digital content remains accessible in an environment that is subject to continual change. For more information please visit our website, http://pericles-project.eu or follow us on twitter on @PericlesFP7<https://twitter.com/PericlesFP7>

Linda Ligios
EU Communications Coordinator, PERICLES
King's College London