[CODATA-international] Fwd: Call for Participation - eResearch Australasia 2016

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed May 18 05:57:37 EDT 2016

The conference announcement below may be of interest to members of the CODATA International community.  I was very pleased to have been invited to speak at eResearch Australasia last year http://www.codata.org/about-codata/secretariat/executive-director-presentations-and-publications

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Begin forwarded message: