[CODATA-international] Fwd: Bounce action notification

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon May 16 04:42:38 EDT 2016

Hi Asha,

Please see below.  Do you receive these messages.

We are getting to many of these.  Please can we address this.

Please can you send this message to each of the users indicated below, with me in cc.

Dear {recipient},

We have received a bounce notification from your account indicating that your mail server identified a message from the CODATA International list as spam.

So that you can be sure of receiving messages sent from that list, please could you contact your IT Support and the manager of your mail server to ask for <simon at codata.org> and <codata-international at lists.codata.org> to be classified as not spam or whitelisted.

With many thanks in advance,

Asha
on behalf of etc.

Thanks!

Simon.
___________________________

DEADLINE EXTENDED!

SCIDATACON ABSTRACTS FOR PAPERS AND POSTERS,  DEADLINE 30 MAY: http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/submit/

SciDataCon 2016 is THE international conference addressing issues around data in research.
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: