[CODATA-international] Fwd: OPI: 'Re-SEARCH: Contextual Search for Scientific Research Data'

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon Jul 11 10:20:13 EDT 2016

The opportunities below may be of interest to subscribers to the CODATA International list.

Best wishes,

Simon.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Glen Newton <glen.newton at gmail.com>
> Subject: OPI: 'Re-SEARCH: Contextual Search for Scientific Research Data'
> Date: 11 July 2016 at 21:41:53 GMT+8
> To: simon at codata.org, Mary Zborowski <mary.zborowski at gmail.com>

___________________________

DEADLINE EXTENDED: CALL FOR NEW CODATA TASK GROUPS, FINAL DEADLINE, COB, MON 25 JULY: http://www.codata.org/news/109/62/Call-for-CODATA-Task-Group-Proposals-2016-deadline-11-July

CODATA US Data Citation Workshop: Developing Policy and Practice,Tuesday 12 July 2016, follow online from 12.00 UTC to 21.30 UTC: http://livestream.com/accounts/7036396/events/5664310

The Rescue of Data At Risk: An RDA-CODATA Workshop, 8-9 September, Boulder, Colorad, http://www.codata.org/news/107/62/The-Rescue-of-Data-At-Risk-An-RDA-CODATA-Workshop register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-rescue-of-data-at-risk-an-rda-codata-workshop-registration-25402921823

Uniform Description System for Materials at the Nanoscale, Version 2.0 Now Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.56720

Draft White Paper: 'Gap Analysis on Open Data Interconnectivity for Global Disaster Risk Research' released for review and comment: http://www.codata.org/news/112/62/Reviews-and-comments-requested-on-Draft-White-Paper-Gap-Analysis-on-Open-Data-Interconnectivity-for-Global-Disaster-Risk-Research

REGISTER NOW for SCIDATACON and INTERNATIONAL DATA WEEK: http://www.internationaldataweek.org/
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE