[CODATA-international] PERICLES FP7 newsletter - February 2016

Ligios, Linda linda.ligios at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 23 10:47:53 EST 2016

*Apologies for cross posting*

The February edition of the PERICLES FP7 newsletter is out now. In this issue you will find an update on our latest deliverables, recent webinars and an introduction to our digital ecosystem modelling approach. You will also find details on a new report highlighting the need to preserve social media: http://eepurl.com/bPSAEf

PERICLES<http://pericles-project.eu/main> is a four-year Project (2013-2017) funded by the European Union, which aims to address the challenge of ensuring that digital content remains accessible in an environment that is subject to continual change. For more information please visit our website, http://pericles-project.eu or follow us on twitter on @PericlesFP7<https://twitter.com/PericlesFP7>

Best wishes,

Linda Ligios
EU Communications Coordinator, PERICLES
King's College London