[CODATA-international] Fwd: Webinar: Data Citation, Online 12.00 till 13.00, 29 February 2016

Anelda van der Walt anelda at talarify.co.za
Tue Feb 9 02:01:49 EST 2016

Hi Bonnie,

More information is available here - https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/news-and-events/eventsitem/?id=4429

Kind regards,

Anelda

From: CODATA-international [mailto:codata-international-bounces at lists.codata.org] On Behalf Of Bonnie Carroll
Sent: 08 February 2016 11:55 PM
To: Simon CODATA <simon at codata.org>
Cc: CODATA International <codata-international at lists.codata.org>
Subject: Re: [CODATA-international] Fwd: Webinar: Data Citation, Online 12.00 till 13.00, 29 February 2016

Maybe we could get information on what time zone?  UK time?

Bonnie

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Simon CODATA <simon at codata.org <mailto:simon at codata.org> > wrote:

This webinar on Data Citation from the UK Data Service may be of interest to a broader audience in the CODATA International Community.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

___________________________

Nominations for SciDataCon 2016 Programme Committee, Deadline 15 February 2016: http://goo.gl/forms/VoIxPFLWS5

Call for Session Proposals, SciDataCon 2016, Deadline 7 March 2016: http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/

Data Science Journal, Call for Papers: Advances in Data Modelling and Knowledge Representation for Research Data, deadline 31 March 2016: http://datascience.codata.org/

Applications are now invited for the CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science, hosted at the International Centre of Theoretical Physics, 1-12 August 2016: http://indico.ictp.it/event/7658/

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org <mailto:simon at codata.org>  | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 <tel:%2B33%201%2045%2025%2004%2096>  | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59 <tel:%2B33%206%2086%2030%2042%2059>

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: