[CODATA-international] Open Science in Africa and in South Africa

Rania Elsayed ranyaalsayed at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 03:32:07 EST 2016

​Dear All,

It is good news, NARSS has made the same initiative from 2 years and we
developed NARSS Geoportal http://geoportal.narss.sci.eg/opengeoportal/   as
the first step and we proposed solutions for the next phase of the
“National Collaboration for Sustainable Development Spatial Decision
Support Portal” (NCSD-SDSP) based on previous practices in building a
NARSSGeoPortal

--

Thanks & Regards
Rania Elsayed Ibrahim, PhD. Computers & Information

*23, Joseph Tito St., ElNozha El-Gedida, Cairo, Egypt.                  *

*P.O.Box: 1564 Alf-Maskan       *

*Tel:  (202) 26251200  Ext 308    *
*Fax: (202) 26225832  *