[CODATA-international] RDA/CODATA Workshop on "The Rescue of Data At Risk"

Griffin, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Griffin at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Aug 25 15:43:07 EDT 2016

Registration is still open for the RDA/CODATA Workshop on "The Rescue of Data At Risk", Boulder (Colorado, USA), on September 8-9, 2016.

Please go to http://www.codata.org/task-groups/data-at-risk/dar-workshops, where a Call for Abstracts is also made.

The ability to locate, process, use and share all existing data, of whatever format and provenance, is basic to extracting top-quality information from our data archives.  It is therefore fully appropriate that this Workshop take place *before* the International Data Week in Denver.  We look forward to seeing you in Boulder!

Please send enquiries to Elizabeth Griffin [Elizabeth.Griffin at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca<mailto:Elizabeth.Griffin at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>] and/or to Matthew Mayernik [mayernik at ucar.edu<mailto:mayernik at ucar.edu>]

pp.  CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE