[CODATA-international] Fwd: [open-science] Call for papers: Citizen Science and Citizen Labs

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Fri Aug 19 03:30:45 EDT 2016

With apologies for any duplication, the announcement forwarded below may be of interest to members of the CODATA International community.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Less than FOUR weeks to go to INTERNATIONAL DATA WEEK http://www.internationaldataweek.org/ and SciDataCon 2016 http://www.scidatacon.org/site/programme/

Recently, we held #datatrieste, the CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Summer School: see the programme http://indico.ictp.it/event/7658/other-view?view=ictptimetable and photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/145909074@N04/albums
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE