[CODATA-international] Fwd: Register for Forum: "Access to Genetic Resources after the Nagoya Protocol"

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Apr 19 05:49:38 EDT 2016

Members of the CODATA community in the US may be interested in the event announced below at Duke University 'Access to Genetic Resources after the Nagoya Protocol’ which marks the launch of the book Governing Digitally Integrated Genetic Resources, Data, and Literature - Global Intellectual Property Strategies for a Redesigned Microbial Research Commons (Cambridge University Press, 2016), eds. Reichmann, Uhlir and Dedeurwaedere.
___________________________

SciDataCon 2016 is THE international conference addressing issues around data in research.

SciDataCon 2016 abstract submissions NOW OPEN: http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/submit/

DEADLINE 16 MAY 2016
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: