[CODATA-international] Fwd: [open-science] Invitation to 2016 IEEE Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Mon Apr 4 08:25:38 EDT 2016

Members of the CODATA international community may be interested in the conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics announced below.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

DATA SCIENCE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES - FUNDING AVAILABLE - DEADLINE APPROACHING!

CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science, hosted at the International Centre of Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy, 1-12 August 2016: http://indico.ictp.it/event/7658/ - FUNDING AVAILABLE - DEADLINE 18 April 2016.

CODATA International Training Workshop in Big Data for Science, Beijing, 4-17 July http://www.codata.org/news/105/62/CODATA-International-Training-Workshop-in-Big-Data-for-Science-Beijing-4-17-July - FINDING AVAILABLE - DEADLINE 18 April 2016
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: