[CODATA-international] Fwd: Fellows 2016 launch webinar - today - Friday 11 Sept 2015 3pm (BST) - Software Sustainability Institute

CODATA ED simon at codata.org
Fri Sep 11 07:42:40 EDT 2015

Subscribers to the CODATA International List may be interested in the webinar announced below (later today!) organised by the Software Sustainability Institute.

Best wishes,

Simon.

Data Science Journal: http://datascience.codata.org/

Geoffrey Boulton, ‘Open Data and the Future of Science’: http://www.codata.org/news/43/62/Geoffrey-Boulton-ANDS-Webinar-Open-Data-and-the-Future-of-Science
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: