[CODATA-international] Fwd: [open-science] Open Science Prize launched

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Thu Oct 22 23:45:51 EDT 2015

The information below from Daniel Mietchen, about the Open Science Prize, may be of interest to subscribers to the CODATA International list.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Data Science Journal: http://datascience.codata.org/
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: